Published 26 June 2023
iOS APP In app subscription
iOS app use the monthly and yearly subscription to access all the content from the App, this subscription is auto renewable. Purchase Monthly and you will receive unlimited access to the app for one month, after one month your subscription will auto renew. Purchase a yearly subscription and you will receive unlimited access to the app for one year, after one year your subscription will auto renew.
T 7, Canopy Cologne
# 47, Hains road
Changes to this Statement
StepUp will occasionally update this statement of privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. StepUp encourages you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how StepUp is protecting your information.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information.
People under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) are not permitted to use StepUp on their own. StepUp does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 and children under 13 are not permitted to register for an account or use our Services. If you believe that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at info@StepUp.com. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we’ll delete it.
StepUp secures your personal information from unauthorized access,use or disclosure. We take security seriously, and the security of your personal data is important to us. We follow industry-standard practices to protect the data we collect and maintain, including using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt information as it travels over the internet. No method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so StepUp cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your account information is protected by a password, which you should choose carefully and keep secure. We encourage the responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities of our Services by emailing info@ thestepup.in
Email and Mobile Notifications
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt in to any marketing communications we send. We will send you email relating to your transactions on StepUp. You may also elect to receive certain marketing email communications, in accordance with your preferences, and from which you may opt out at any time by adjusting your notification settings. We’ll also send you service-related announcements when it’s necessary to do so.
Users residing in certain countries, including the EU, are afforded certain rights regarding their personal information. Except where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and request deletion of your personal information. While these rights are not applicable globally, all StepUp users can manage their personal information, as further described below, in their account settings You can request a downloadable copy of your personal data from StepUp by email to info@ thestepup.in. To modify or delete the personal information you’ve provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or as necessary for our legitimate business purposes. You may request your account be deleted by emailing: info@ thestepup.in
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect StepUp’s legal rights. We also collect and maintain aggregated, anonymized or pseudonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
How This Information Is Shared
Information that’s shared publicly:
– When you create an account, we create a basic profile for you on StepUp, containing your username.
Information that isn’t shared publicly:
– Any payment information you provide;
– Your password details;
– Your IP address;
– Your phone number;
– Communications you send to us
Information that’s shared with trusted third-party services:
– We may share your information with certain trusted third-party services to help us provide, improve, promote, or protect StepUp Services (like when we partner with payment processors.) When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the StepUp services, we require that they use your information only for the purposes we’ve authorized. We may also share information that’s aggregated and anonymized in a way that it doesn’t directly identify you.
Information that’s shared to protect StepUp and comply with the law:
European Union Users
Data protection law in Europe requires a “lawful basis” for collecting and retaining personal information from citizens or residents of the European Economic Area. Our lawful bases include:
– Performing the contract we have with you: In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligation to deliver the services,
– Legal compliance: Sometimes the law says we need to collect and use your data.
– Legitimate interests: This is a technical term in data protection law which essentially means we have a good and fair reason to use your data and we do so in ways which do not hurt your interests and rights. We sometimes require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way that might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and that does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests. For example, we use identity, device, and location information to prevent fraud and abuse and to keep the services secure. We may also send you promotional communications about our services, subject to your right to control whether we do so. We analyze how users interact with our site so we can understand better what elements of the design are working well and which are not working so well. This allows us to improve and develop the quality of the online experience we offer all our users.
What do we use your information for?
We use the information provided for the following purposes:
– To process transactions related to your StepUp product registration
– To keep your account secure and protect our services
– To send periodic emails
– To enable us to provide you with our services,and to improve and promote our services;
– To create and administer your account and contact you
– To track and analyze use of the services so that we can improve how StepUp is performing and provide users with the best experience possible;
– The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.; and
– StepUp may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. StepUp does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. StepUp may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to StepUp, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
The StepUp website may use ‘cookies’ to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize StepUp pages, or register with StepUp site or services, a cookie helps StepUp to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same StepUp website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the StepUp features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the StepUp services or websites you visit.
What information do we collect?
StepUp collects personally identifiable information (pii), such as your name, email address, physical address, and credit card or debit card information should you become a registered member. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Depending on your use of the services, that may include:
– Information you provide by registering on StepUp— your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We may ask for this information if you register as a user of StepUp or if you contact us;
– StepUp may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
– Details of any requests or transactions you make through the StepUp, StepUp partners with other companies (such as Stripe and/or PayPal) for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies.
– Information about your activity on and interaction with StepUp (such as your IP address, the type of device or browser you use, and your actions on the Site);
– Information about the ways people visit and interact with our site, in the form of traffic analytics. You can opt out of being included in Google Analytics here.;
– Communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem);
– Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by StepUp. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the StepUp website.
– StepUp encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from StepUp so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. StepUp is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the StepUp website.
Information and data processing practices